Let us give ourselves a simple pat on the back for getting through the ‘circuit-breaker’ phase and getting into Phase Two (Safe Re-Opening), post circuit-breaker.
While staying at home / working from home, you can make full use of this opportunity to catch up with what you need to do.
– Preparing meals for the family but running out of idea of what to cook?
– Thinking of refurbishing your home but not sure where to start?
– Making your door lock safer and more convenience?
– Shopping! It needs no introduction.
– Simply wishing to speak to some qualified interior designers on how they can help you to renovate your new place?
We are here to help!
*A big salute to all mothers and housewives*
Imagine having to cook 2-3 times a day for your family, for as long as it is needed? There can only be so many dishes that you can cook. Time to explore further!
We came across this amateur chef by the name of Engel Koh on her Tik Tok account recently and the dishes look simple and easy, even for a newbie like us. We therefore proceed to have a try at some of them and they turn out to be extraordinarily good!